• Presented By: Retail Online Integration
• Sponsored By: Bronto
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Debra Ellis
, Founder, Wilson & Ellis Consulting; Susan Wall, VP of Marketing, Bronto
• Moderator: Melissa Campanelli
, Editor in Chief, Retail Online Integration
• Click Here: 5 Email Marketing Trends You Don’t Want to Miss in 2013
Email is the perfect tool for connecting with your customers and prospects. Customized messages provide opportunities to increase sales, acquire customers and improve relationships with a click of the send button. Marketers have access to more information than ever before and are using it to acquire customers and keep them coming back.
The power of email marketing is so well known that people's inboxes are overflowing. Your messages have to be extremely well targeted and relevant to keep them from getting lost.
Creating an email marketing strategy with the right message at the right time is a top priority for 2013. Join us in this webinar to learn why, in 2013:
Click here to view this webinar.
- email experience will be cross-channel;
- behavior modeling will be used more often to target buyers at the right moment with the right offer;
- marketing becomes more automated;
- data from e-commerce platforms will be used to a greater degree by retailers;
- retailers must get on-board with abandoned cart messages;
- and so much more.
Couldn't make it on January 8th? No problem! All Target Marketing Group webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.