• Presented By: Retail Online Integration
• Sponsored By: Bit9, Inc.
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: David Montague
, Founder and President, The Fraud Practice; Author, Fraud Prevention Techniques for Credit Card Fraud; Chris Strand
, Senior Solutions Consultant & Compliance Specialist, Bit9
• Moderator: Melissa Campanelli
, Editor in Chief, Retail Online Integration
• Click Here: Data Security and Beyond: A Cost Effective Approach to Online Fraud Protection for Retailers
With the incidence of online fraud growing in the United States, understanding how to protect your and your online customers’ data should be top mind. Unfortunately, for many retailers data security can be a confusing maze of acronymns, standards and rules that end up at the bottom of a busy retailer's to-do list.
To make sense of data security - and to understand the importance of it -listen in to this lively roundtable with David Montague
, the founder and president of The Fraud Practice and author of the definitive e-commerce fraud book, Fraud Prevention Techniques for Credit Card Fraud and Chris Strand
, the senior solutions consultant and compliance specialist for Bit9, a provider of trust-based solutions, as they discuss the following:
- how to prevent credit card fraud in the card-not-present space (mail order, telephone order, e-commerce);
- best practices around data security and online fraud protection;
- what the PCI Data Security Standards are;
- best practices around cost-effective PCI compliance; and
- so much more.Click here to view this webinar today!
Couldn't make it on September 20? No problem! Retail Online Integration webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click here to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.