• Presented By: Retail Online Integration
• Sponsored By: Kount, Inc.
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Pam Wolfe, Education Manager, Merchant Risk Council; Don E. Bush, Vice President of Marketing, Kount Inc.
• Moderator: Melissa Campanelli
, Editor in Chief, Retail Online Integration
• Click Here: How Beating Fraud Can Boost Sales
The rise of card-not-present e-commerce transactions has created a new and sophisticated level of international criminals. Merchants have been forced to impose hard-and-fast rules on which transactions to accept and which to decline. This "blanket" approach stops many fraudulent transactions, but it also blocks many legitimate, honest consumers — in the U.S. and worldwide.
This webinar will explain how new, hosted fraud platforms can instantly detect both fraudulent orders and legitimate orders, reducing detection time and increasing sales.
Key highlights include:
*Why a low chargeback rate may actually be costing you money
*The real costs of manual reviews and of rule-based fraud detection
*The importance of overseas markets for U.S.-based e-commerce growth
*How to sell more, to more people, in more places
*A case study review of Bodybuilding.comClick here to view this webinar.