• Sponsored By: RedEye Inc.
• Duration: 40 min
• Speakers: Brian McConnell
, President, RedEye Inc.; Sue Gloeckner
, VP, Business Development, RedEye Inc.; Bill McGowan
, VP, Business Development, RedEye Inc.; Shannon Smith
, VP, Business Development, RedEye Inc.
• Click Here: Lifecycle Marketing Volume 1 – Best Practice Guide for Acquiring New Subscribers
Email has cemented itself into the armory of the modern digital and direct marketer. One of the best ways to maximize email engagement is by targeting users based on where they are in the customer lifecycle. The collection of new email addresses is a vital process to secure growth in any email database. Studies have suggested 30 percent of users in your database will change their email address within a 12-month period (making the address you have invalid). If this sounds high, consider why most email databases contain more than 50 percent of recipients that haven't opened an email in the last 12 months.
This webinar will help you:
- Discover how to send successful email campaigns by prioritizing quality not quantity when building your email list
- Identify useful sources for capturing email addresses
- Learn how to effectively encourage users to register for mailings
- Understand how to collect the right data with the right permission
Sponsored by: RedEye
Click here to link out to this webinar video
*As a subscriber to a Target Marketing Group publication, we thought this information might be of interest to you. This webinar was powered by Retail Online Integration and eM+C, however, the content within was developed solely by the sponsoring company.